Fair Warning

sonofgomez709 sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 23:15:47 PDT 2001

The LEA's who accompanied my Parole Officer on her visit
to my residence today performed an illegal search of the
room of another resident of the house in which I live.
Given the fact that the visit was a result of LEA monitoring
of the CPUNX list, list members should be aware that
their participation in the list may expose them to similar
illegal intrusions by government agents.

However, those with the financial resources to defend their
constitutional rights and civil liberties probably do not need
to be overly worried, since, in all likelihood, the LEA's illegal
trampling on my neighbor's constitutional rights was simply
a matter of their perception that somebody living in a
low-rent shithole would not be in a position to cause them
any grief over their illegal actions.

Have A Nazi Day,
CJ Parker <sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com>
http://profiles.yahoo.com/sonofgomez709