Farm Out! (was Re: Retribution not enough)

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Mon Oct 22 13:38:41 PDT 2001

     Hmm, now that is bizarre. Anybody have any idea why Netscape does
that sometimes? And not others? It looks fine when I hit the send button
-- then gets trashed. I've got line space set at 72, it's supposed to go
text only, no html, but it's got the same trashed formatting in the copy
that goes to Sent. And it seems to be only the Mac version of NS that
does this, not the linux version.
   If it did it all the time it would be understandable.

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS
CyberShamanix
hseaver at cybershamanix.com