Another precious moment from shrub...

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Oct 21 21:47:22 PDT 2001

    --
James A. Donald:

On 20 Oct 2001, at 0:30, Reese wrote:
> Do these two former-Soviet/current-? have names?

Ethiopia and Somalia.  Observe how killing a few commies
seems to have dramatically improved the Ethiopian rainfall
:-)

(For the sarcasm impaired, the reference to rainfall was
ridicule for the pious excuses offered offered by US pinkos
for the artificial famines created by the Ethiopian regime.)

>  > In Latin America one Soviet sponsored tyranny was
>  > overthrown, and replaced by democracy,

Reese:
> Name?

Nicaragua.

James A. Donald:
>  > and several regimes that had been fighting wars against
>  > Soviet proxy troops supported by Cuba won victories,
>  > making it possible for them to become democracies.

Reese:
> Names?

Guatemala and El Salvador.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     Hz7cuDrX7hY6JK0+6S0yqI7+36mHFL2I9FKNzfLJ
     4hpQA43ILndkqfloN5siazG7Wn6s1w2aHizw2vlEU