Clubbing in Fortress Amerika (fwd)

Roy M. Silvernail roy at scytale.com
Sun Oct 21 14:50:27 PDT 2001

On 21 Oct 2001, at 17:45, Adam Shostack wrote:

> Really?  My fairly new passport has some OCR-128 stuff on the front
> cover.  Could that have been what was scanned?

Pretty sure it's a magstrip.  There's a definite bump across the
cover, and the reader it was passed through didn't come up far
enough to scan the name or other information.

           Roy M. Silvernail     [ ]     roy at scytale.com
DNRC Minister Plenipotentiary of All Things Confusing, Software Division
    PGP Key 0x1AF39331 :  71D5 2EA2 4C27 D569  D96B BD40 D926 C05E
                 Key available from pubkey at scytale.com
            I charge to process unsolicited commercial email