Calendar from Egypt: Image of WTC attack for month of Sept.

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Sat Oct 20 20:04:13 PDT 2001

Why bother.  Just go to www.newsmax.com and you will see the type of
stories they have is one or two steps away from also having "Elvis
Lives" and "I fucked a girl from Jupiter" stories.   It's so yellow, it
makes the National Enquirer look bright white.

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------