Clubbing in Fortress Amerika (fwd)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sat Oct 20 19:32:07 PDT 2001

On Saturday, October 20, 2001, at 05:59 PM, Harmon Seaver wrote:

>   According to the MI state page, MI has a a "strict" law limiting what
> the mag stripe and barcode can contain, only the DL #, DOB, and
> expiration date.
> http://www.sos.state.mi.us/drlic/sos-365.html

Much like the "strict" law limiting what SS cards could be used for:

"For Social Security and tax purposes only. Not for identification."

(Or very similar to this. It's printed on my 1969 SS card, which I still
have.)

I've had government agencies demand my SS number. One time I showed the
clerk my card, with my SS number covered by my thumb. She just gave me
her government employee blank look and said she would not be able to
complete my paperwork without my SS number.

Such will it be with Larry Ellison's Oraclecard. I just hope that, being
Jewish, he gets picked up for extermination early on.

It's often the fucking Jews--Feinstein, Feingold, Lieberman,
Ellison--who slavishly imitate the Nazis. How ironic to see Larry
Ellison pushing the "Papers, please, macht schnell!" Orwellian nightmare.

And it will be "voluntary" only for the first couple of years (when the
focus is on the schwarzes). Every store will use it (those which don't,
like political bookstores and gun stores, will be classified as s.1510
terrorist-facilitating businesses).

--Tim May
"The great object is that every man be armed and everyone who is able
may have a gun." --Patrick Henry
"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be
properly armed." --Alexander Hamilton