retribution time

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Oct 19 23:54:53 PDT 2001

nomen nescio wrote(condensed)

time be almost here, good peoples. Time to get yours.
You know what I and I be talkin about -- no more fuckin
around about it. All dem pigs and feds jes be sooo busy
wid dem bin Ladens, dey got no time for us simple folks.
    Time be for I and I to git what we bin waitin for. Git
dem muthafuckas dat bin fuckin wid us all dis time. Git
dem pigs, git dem judges, git dem bill collectors, git dem
banks and take all dat money. Git em all, let God sort dem
out. Fuck shit up, any way you ken think of. Git dem assholes
what done you wrong, git dem assholes doin everbody
wrong

If your not some low rent charlie manson,your welcome to drop by
www.indymedia.org and support
operation soft drill with some of your booty.Put some money where your big
mouth is.