Retribution Time

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 20 09:15:37 PDT 2001

Hear, hear.

This sort of crap is the inevitable outcome of an unmoderated list.  All the
loons come out to play because there are no real negative consequences for
being a loon.  And filtering does not do anything besides bury one's head in
the sand.

I have an solution... (no, it's not AP).  :'D

I promise, when I get my new business going and have the time/money to
devote to it, I will offer Cypherpunks a real solution.  (Anybody who has
time/money and wants to discuss it now, please contact me offline.)

We now return you to the freak show, already in progress.

 S a n d y