Expert Warns Coded Pictures Indicate Al Qaeda Planning Major Biological Attack

Meyer Wolfsheim wolf at priori.net
Sat Oct 20 00:12:02 PDT 2001

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Ken Brown wrote:

> The website at http://huizen.dds.nl/~wandm/paint2.html claims that the
> drawings were made between 1983 and 1989.  There are signatures and
> dates visible on the pictures. Even the Koontz article claims that they
> have existed at least since 1998. If this is true they can hardly have
> been a signal to the hijackers to go into action.  At the most, evidence
> of the artist's state of mind.

Muzaffar Wandawi's home page is at http://people.a2000.nl/mwandawi/ and
his email address is wandm at dds.nl.

Hmm. I might hire him as a web designer some day.

Anyone else think he's got a good shot at a libel suit against "Dr. Robert
W.  Koontz" for his "Conclusion #1"?

"1) Muzaffar Wandawi was involved in the attacks on the World Trade
centers, and it appears he uses his drawings and paintings to encode
orders to terrorists, including al Qaeda."

http://www.bringmenews.com/Messages/National_Security/Alerts/Alert_003.htm

-MW-