GET PREPARED!

AllSurvival promo at allsurvival.com
Wed Oct 17 21:50:21 PDT 2001

The team of experts at AllSurvival.com has created compact, lightweight kits for use in a variety of emergency situations. You can use them at home or in your car, in a corporate environment, in search & rescue, and for gifts or employee awards.

Featuring: Survival Kits, Travel Kits, Emergency Kits, Emergency Food and Water (5 year shelf life), Gas Masks,  and much much more!!

 In order to do our part, we're offering 20% OFF Of Our Already Everyday LOW Prices!!  But Hurry This is a ONE
Time Promotion.  Offer Only Good From Thursday Oct 18 to Sunday Oct 21!! You can get started with a kit for as low as $15.95!!

Get PREPARED NOW!  Go To http://www.ALLSURVIVAL.com

Don't wait until the unexpected happens. Take action to protect yourself and your loved ones before it's too late.

ANTHRAX? WAR? BIOLOGICAL THREATS? DO NOT PANIC! Get PREPARED- We need to educate ourselves and loved ones so that we are as safe and prepared as possible.  Having a designated "safe-place" is the best solution.  A designated room where you have a survival kit, with food, water, radio, flashlight and everything thing else essential.  A designated room where everybody can meet at in an event of an emergency.  Close the door and mask the windows and doors with tape.

We feel that it's the best solution to be prepared in ANY event not just what's going on today.  Have medical and emergency supplies in your cars and work place.  We hope nothing ever happens to any of us.  Take some time to get prepared, not just for today but for any emergency.  Please pass this information to your family and loved ones. It's very important that people are prepared and know what to do in case of an emergency.

Corporate and group discounts available.   We can personalize & design any kit you’d like with your logo or any information you request.

Note: Since the recent events supplies are going fast so act now while supplies last.
This is a one time mailing only.  You will not receive any promotional emails from allsurvival unless
you sign up to receive our informational newsletter or promotional email @ http://www.allsurvival.com.