Expert Warns Coded Pictures Indicate Al Qaeda Planning Major Biological Attack

Dr. Evil drevil at sidereal.kz
Thu Oct 18 14:08:15 PDT 2001

Fascinating website.  This may sound disturbing, but I must say, this
terrorist was a pretty good painter if these really are his paintings.
Mr. Koontz made some good points about the biological attack, but his
thesis is predicated on the idea of yellow meaning sickness, and I'm
not sure if it all ties together.  For instance, one of the paintings
clearly shows an Arabian horse struggling uphill into a field of
yellow.  Yellow in this case looks like peace or salvation.  He also
didn't pick up the image of a horse running up the rock being a
reference to how Mohamed went to heaven, so there may be some other
interpretations of these images.

I hope none of these plots will come to pass.