Another precious moment from shrub...

Jamie Lawrence jal at abulafia.com
Thu Oct 18 14:08:40 PDT 2001

>James A. Donald:

[...]

>During that term all these war efforts collapsed, or
>diminished to a pale shadow of their former selves, making
>democratic elections possible, elections that for the most
>part returned governments far more capitalist than the
>previous regimes.

Pardon, you're so right.

Now that I reflect on it, I am positive that the free voting, free
dealing citizens who democratically elected Perves Musharraf,
Robert Mugabe, Kim Jong-Il and Mullah Omar to wisely govern
their free market economies feel they owe a great deal to dear
Mr. Reagan. Almost as much as I feel towards our own
democratically elected (7 to 2) Curious George.

-j