Who represents the detained? Nobody...

An Metet anmetet at freedom.gmsociety.org
Thu Oct 18 09:28:06 PDT 2001

Anonymous whined:

> It's nice that there's a forum available to you
> where you are free to assert and assume whatever
> you wish, without the inconvenience of any
> substantiation.

     And it's pretty fucking obvious that you have never been
in any situation dealing with the police either, right, asshole?
Even before 9/11, it was not at all uncommon to be rousted by the
pigs, hauled off to jail, and refused the right to call a lawyer
or anyone else, simply for the crime of looking "not quite right"
or black, or radical, or what the fuck ever.
   There have been numerous cases of people being arrested and held
for weeks, right here in the good old USA, with no charges, no
phone calls, no rights. Think you really have rights? Just
get into any sort of confrontation with the pigs and try talking
about rights and see what happens. People get beat all the time.
   Fuck you, you stupid little piece of shit -- I'd like to give
you just a tenth of the beatings I've had from the pigs.
wl p