Who represents the detained? Nobody..

Anonymous anonymous at anonymizer.com
Thu Oct 18 11:54:00 PDT 2001

The test of intelligence is the ability to reconcile contradictory stimulus and make the better decision, dickhead muthafuckah.

Like I said, there's good and bad on both sides of the line.  Most cops will behave a fuck of a lot more responsibly than most people like you.
It doesn't mean I suck up to cops, it just means I deal with them more intelligently than you.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+