Who represents the detained? Nobody..

Anonymous anonymous at anonymizer.com
Thu Oct 18 11:09:00 PDT 2001

wl p An Metet raged on:

>     And it's pretty fucking obvious that you >have never been
>in any situation dealing with the police either, >right, asshole?
>Even before 9/11, it was not at all uncommon to >be rousted by the
>pigs, hauled off to jail, and refused the right >to call a lawyer
>or anyone else, simply for the crime of >looking "not quite right"
>or black, or radical, or what the fuck ever.
>   There have been numerous cases of people >being arrested and held
>for weeks, right here in the good old USA, with >no charges, no
>phone calls, no rights. Think you really have >rights? Just
>get into any sort of confrontation with the pigs >and try talking
>about rights and see what happens. People get >beat all the time.
>   Fuck you, you stupid little piece of shit -- >I'd like to give
>you just a tenth of the beatings I've had from >the pigs.
>wl p

If this is an example of your communication style it's no wonder you've had the shit beat out of you by the cops and I wish them well doing it.  I have been arrested, jailed, lunched with ex State Attorneys, chatted with FBI, bickered with the NSA, watched homicide detectives get a statement from the person who butchered and dismembered my best friend, have an ex-cop relative, had a guy beat almost to death with baseball bats on my front step while the 'pigs' responded code 3 to save his fucking life, lived in warzone ghettos.  Don't tell me about not having any experience with cops.

Your incoherent ranting fails to account for there being good and bad on both sides of the blue line, and frankly I'll take a confrontation with a "pig" over a confrontation with a maniac like you any day.  At least they sort of screen out as many psychopaths as possible.