Wanted To Become Your Vendor

SaaSoh Textile Corporation sales at saasoh.com
Wed Oct 17 14:07:55 PDT 2001

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are manufacturers and exporters of textile Items. We are in this business for the last 33 years doing business
with various of our overseas customers, we would like to extend our business with your esteemed organisation.
Below are the products we export :-

Terry Towels :

Our products start from Washcloths, Hand Towels, Bath Towels, Beach Towels, Bath Sheets & Bath Mats in white & solid colors with plain border, fancy border & silky border in different sizes, weights & prints. These towels are also available in retail packing.                                                                                                  We also deal in Institutional towels in different sizes & weights, to be used in Hotels, Motels, in Rental business, Hospital & Health clubs.

Terry Bath Robes & Terry Bibs:

Are available in different fabric specifications, sizes, weights, designs & colors.

Auto Detailing, Cleaning & Polishing Products:

We manufacture Terry Polishing Cloths in different sizes & weights.                                                                                                 Our other Auto Detailing products are in non-terry i. e. Red Polishing Cloth, Off white Polishing Cloth, Both side Brushed Yellow Flannel Cloth and several other items. All above Auto Detailing Products are available in bulk as well as in customer's required retail packing.

Industrial Linen:

In this line we manufacture & supply Shop Towels, Terry Bar Mops, Napkins, Bib & Bar Aprons in different specifications & sizes.

Kitchen Linen:

Our products are Kitchen Towels, T-Towels, Dish Cloths &  Scrub Dish Cloths in various designs, specifications & colors in checks, stripes & prints. These products are available in bulk & customer's required retail packing.

If you deal in products not listed above please favor us with your early reply, along with the complete details so that we can quote you our best prices and deleivery time.

We await your early reply,

With Kindest Regards,

Sohaib Khan

www.saasoh.com

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not wish to receive our
mailings to receive them. Please reply to this message and with REMOVE on subject. If you got this message
twice then we are very sorry.

***