NSA comints saudi pigs

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Oct 17 03:55:25 PDT 2001

"Sy Hersh's report on NSA echeloning Royal Saudi pigs:

   http://www.newyorker.com/FACT/?011022fa_FACT1"

Thanks jya,By coincidence I was reading 'one point safe'.A factional papperbok
that has some interesting shit inc.major character,'jessica stern'(authors are
andrew and lesley cockburn)Page 246.refers to the Fahd-Saddam nuclear project
that swollowed up to 5 billion from 85-90.Also some gossip about customs-cia
turf wars and customs 'stings'run out of the old WTC(pages 264-5)Warner books.
All ancient hirstory,I know,like the giving of a boeing to saddam from qatar.
last nov.With friends like these,the stupid ameriklan empire hardly needs me,
or far better enemies than me.

Your shadow in the morning striding behind you,
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
-TS Eliot, The Waste Land