Non-verbal IQ testing

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Wed Oct 17 18:24:47 PDT 2001

    Right! The logic of that somehow escapes me -- let's see, IQ based on
ability to physically respond to stimuli, and blacks, who absolutely, hands
down, excel at kicking white ass on the playing field, are last? And asians are
first? What sport do they prevail in?
     Dream on, white boy. Sheee-it -- whites can't even talk as fast as blacks,
just listen to hiphop sometime.

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS
CyberShamanix