The "traitor" fires back

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Oct 17 14:18:59 PDT 2001

On 17 Oct 2001, Craig Brozefsky wrote:

> Jim Choate <ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com> writes:

> > Never been anything like it indeed. More hand waving spin doctor bullshit.
>
> Could you elaborate?  I'm failing to see the hand-waving and
> spin-doctor bullshit.

Try a history book on women rights, or better yet look into some of the
studies about African and S. American beliefs.

In short, read some history. You'll find that this isn't out of the
ordinary at all.

"Barefoot and pregnant"...

     The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.

                                             Edmund Burke (1784)

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com