bin Laden stoned (attn: JYA CARTOME)

Khoder bin Hakkin hakkin at sarin.com
Wed Oct 17 10:47:53 PDT 2001

                Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2001

                Geologist: I Know Where bin Laden
                Is

                University of Nebraska-Omaha geologist Jack
                Shroder says he knows where terrorist
                kingpin Osama bin Laden is hiding.

                Shroder, who has done research in
                Afghanistan, says he recognized rock
                formations shown in the taped remarks bin
                Laden made after the U.S. bombing began 10
                days ago, United Press International
                reported today.

                Shroder said while he was watching the bin
                Laden tape, "I turned to my wife and told
                her I know where he is."

                He told the Omaha World-Herald he has
                received calls about the tape but would not
                say whether any were from the federal
                government.

                He said the type of rock seen in the tape is
                found in only two provinces, Paktia and
                Paktika, about 125 miles from Kabul. The
                area, he said, is riddled with caves and
                controlled by the Pushtuns, one of five
                ethnic groups vying for control of
                Afghanistan.

from http://www.newsmax.com/showinside.shtml?a=2001/10/16/135326
but original at omaha news, being slashdotted by drudge currently.