i'd like to meet you!!

leslie4738 at yahoo.com leslie4738 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 01:13:07 PDT 2001

     hi, i saw your ad personal ad and it sounded interesting, i couldn't tell if it's been there a while so i guess my first question is are you still looking? i don't know if your looking for a real meeting or just chat, if it's a meeting your looking for so am i. i'd like to send a picture but i don't know how to scan so i can't send you one direct.i figured out a way to do it online.

    just go on down,take a look and if you like the way i look then i guess we can take the next step. the site
name is  www.threehornyhousewives.com   i think you will like my profile, because to me it sounds like we have a lot in common.oh and if your a kid don't even bother!! NOT INTERESTED!!

                              hope to talk soon,
                                   leslie692

PS: the site is a little sexy