hi there...

jesioner at yahoo.com jesioner at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 18:10:13 PDT 2001

Hi my name is Oneseeking,

I saw your profile, but where is your picture? I am very new to this internet dating thing, but some of my friends have had success so I decided to give it a try. I'm a little shy and unfortunate when it comes to meeting someone sincere and honest in "real life", so I'm trying to use internet to "find my love".

If you are interested you can view my profile at

http://www.matchclick.com/?aff=307

I am on there 2-3 times a week, I hope to hear from you soon.

OneSeeking

p.s if you are not who i thought you are, just delete this message and sorry for any trouble