Internation Patent Law doesn't apply to USG?

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Oct 16 15:10:22 PDT 2001

On Tuesday, October 16, 2001, at 02:45 PM, Meyer Wolfsheim wrote:

> U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer, D- New York, said Tuesday a generic version
> of
> ciproflaxin, the antibiotic used to treat anthrax, should be made
> available immediately for government use even though German drugmaker
> BayerAG holds the patent for the drug.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2001/HEALTH/conditions/10/16/anthrax/
> http://money.cnn.com/2001/10/16/news/generic_cipro/

What else would anyone expect?

The U.S. is a kleptocracy, a shakedown state. It operates by stealing
money from citizen-units and then giving that money to welfare breeders
and layabouts and corrupt contractors. Basket-case economies like Israel
get $5000 million a year, with Egypt getting the same amount as a bribe.

As for the grab of Bayer's property, what can Germany do about it?

However, it looks like Bayer is getting the message from this threat to
simply steal Cipro: they have committed to supplying enough Cipro to Our
Federal Government to treat 10 million sheeple.

(Why isn't this a matter for individuals to arrange for themselves,
through some form of insurance? Because Hillary is getting her fondest
wish: socialized medicine, via a State of Emergency.)

--Tim May, Occupied America
deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759.