Disposable Body Bags and Protective Clothing

Jerry Harmon Chinahawk at chinahawk.net
Mon Oct 15 20:10:41 PDT 2001

October16, 2001

In light of the current world wide situation we are encouraging our
current and future customers to review our web site at
http//:www.chinahawk.net and review our protective clothing
and body bags for Emergency Medical Services, Police,
Government Agencies, Industry and Hospitals. We are available
to provide you with quotations and samples as needed.

In addition we have moved our office to larger facilities.

Our new address and phone numbers are;

Chinahawk Enterprises Ltd.
Suite 8J, Building 7 Dragon Garden
68, Xinzhong Ave, Dongcheng District
Beijing 100027
China

Phones:

(86-10) 6552-6175
(86-10) 6552-6180

Fax:

(86-10) 6552-7836

Best regards;

Jerry Harmon
VP Sales and Marketing

If this e-mail has reached you in error then please type remove in
the subject line and you will be removed from the list. Our e-mail
list is manually generated by searching the net for those
companies that are compatible with our business.

NEVER SEND SPAM. IT IS BAD.