Canada slaughters civil rights

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Mon Oct 15 21:49:03 PDT 2001

Tim May wrote:

> I'm surprised there has been little discussion (any discussion?) of the
> NAI decision this past week to lay off 250 of the 300 PGP employees (*)
> and to either sell the division to someone or abandon it completely.

Probably because PGP isn't that important to us. Aside from an Outlook
plug-in (for those who use Outlook) does it offer any advantages over
GPG? PGP on Windows might be easier for a non-geek than GPG; I'm not in
a position to evaluate.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel
  617-670-3793

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." -- Plato