Hilary rushes checkpoint, injures cop

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Mon Oct 15 09:08:56 PDT 2001

Optimizzin Al-gorithm wrote:

> (10/14/01) YONKERS - A bizarre accident at
> Westchester County Airport involved Senator
> Hillary
> Clinton's entourage Sunday.
>
> Sources tell News 12 Westchester that a
> vehicle in
> Senator Clinton's security team tried to
> bypass a
> mandatory check point at the airport, which
> has been
> under a heightened state of alert since the
> terrorist
> attacks.

How dare they try to stop an important person such as her? Checkpoints
are for the little people!

As for the headline, "Clinton OK After Airport Accident", truly, her
health was not the first thing on my mind. Nor would I have called it an
accident. I would call it Aggravated Assault upon a Police Office or
Peace Officer (NY Penal Code 120.11). But of course that's for the
little people.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel
  617-670-3793

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." -- Plato