anthrax down under?

Peter Tonoli anarchie at metaverse.org
Sun Oct 14 04:46:47 PDT 2001

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, cpaul wrote:

> Anthrax scare evacuates Sydney Airport

Seems all it just was a scare.

<http://www.abc.net.au/news/2001/10/item20011014004641_1.htm>

Powder proves harmless after Sydney anthrax scare

   Authorities have described as harmless a white powder-like substance
   found at the international terminal of Sydney Airport earlier today.
   An area near the Qantas check-in service was cordoned off as
   authorities in protective outfits examined the suspicious substance
   found on ticket documentation in the Qantas ticket sales office late
   this afternoon.
   A Qantas spokeswoman says the white powdery like substance was found
   on pre-printed documents.
   The scare comes as United States officials deal with five new cases of
   exposure to anthrax.

Peter
(waiting for anthrax scares from unsuspecting visitors to cocaine infested
nightclub toilets)

--
Until I loved, life had no beauty;
I did not know I lived until I had loved. (Theodor Korner)