1/2 Price Targeted E-mail Sale

1/2 Price E-mail Sale memcy92401 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 21:33:48 PDT 2001

=====================================
50% OFF Thru Oct. 20th
=====================================
NEW LOWER PRICE-- FRESH 10,000 List TODAY!!

For the website, click below:
http://www.geocities.com/hmbr7271024

-->Do you want to start getting REPLIES for your offer?
-->Do you want those replies to be from someone who's
   actually interested in what you have to offer?

**Visit our site to get the MOST responsive e-mail leads
  available!**

 10,000 e-mails for only $5
 25,000 e-mails for only $10
 50,000 e-mails for only $15
200,000 e-mails for only $25

For the website, click below:
http://www.geocities.com/hmbr7271014

or mailto:emcy72601 at yahoo.com?Subject=EmailInfo1013

**Not an experienced direct mailer? We can send your ad for you!
SEE SITE for more details and pricing!

New Special~
FREE Stealth Mass Mailer with orders of 200,000!
+ 5 FREE Bulletproof mail servers! (never lose your ISP again!)

- SPECIALS! -
----------------------
**FREE with EVERY order:
  Demo of ListMan e-mail manager software

**Orders of 50,000 or more:
  FREE copy Express Mail Server to send your messages!
	-This is not a demo but a permanent license for the software!

**Orders of 200,000 :
- Resale Rights for EMS! -->You keep 100% of the profits
- InfoDisk  with 1000+ Money Making Reports
- CheckMAN software

To be removed from future mailings:
mailto:memcy92401 at yahoo.com?Subject=Remove