A REALLY DIFFERENT terrorist threat view.

Dr. Evil drevil at sidereal.kz
Sun Oct 14 13:27:50 PDT 2001

> Consider some of what this URL talks about, the usual mumbo jumbo about
> zero point energy of the universe, folded spacetime, unlimited energy,
> cold fusion, and something called "inner infolded electromagnetics."

I am sorry, Senor May, but the man you refer to as a "nitwit" is
actually right in this case!  Tell me, how do you think I keep my yurt
warm here in Antarctica?  Do you think I call the local utility co and
have them string up a line?  No!  Cold is the main natural resource
down here, so I rely on cold fusion, although I have an inner infolded
electromagnetic range.  You think a big Viking gas range boils water
fast?  Well if you put this thing on any setting higher than "low" you
go from a block of polar ice to super-heated steam before you can say
"potholder".