tesla papers

James B. DiGriz jbdigriz at dragonsweb.org
Sun Oct 14 16:36:32 PDT 2001

Harmon Seaver wrote:

>        So why are Tesla's papers still classified anyway? I'm not in any
> way arguing Bearden's case, but Tesla did indeed do some pretty
> interesting stuff, and if the government finds a need to keep it secret
> at this point, that seems more than a bit strange. Unless it's simply
> that "once classified, always classified" is their norm, and no one has
> taken the trouble to get them to release the stuff?
>
> --
> Harmon Seaver, MLIS
> CyberShamanix
> Work 920-203-9633
> Home 920-233-5820
> hseaver at cybershamanix.com
> http://www.cybershamanix.com/resume.html

more info here:

http://www.pbs.org/tesla/ll/ll_mispapers.html

Some or most of them eventally went to his nephew and ended up in Tito's
Yugoslavia. There is a Tesla Museum in Belgrade that houses them.

The missing papers were apparently copies of his partice beam work that
were made for an Air Force weapon project. Whether the originals
disappeared also is not clear from the PBS account.

jbdigriz