Hi!

mtc at michigan.usa.com mtc at michigan.usa.com
Sun Oct 14 13:45:39 PDT 2001

Hi,

We were told (purchased list) that you are doing some selling online and hope you are doing well these days.

If you are still open to try something different, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!  Since we started this new opportunity a few months ago, we've been having fantastic responses--something you rarely see these days.

The business has more than 10 years of solid history, and is still expanding rapidly!
With a fully automated online system now in place we are experiencing the FASTEST growth in the industry.

It is also the EASIEST business you can find.  Many people are making $500 - $10,000 a month just part time.

For your FREE information, please click on the email link below, then hit send:
mailto:cominguway at yahoo.com?subject=PleaseSendMoreInformation

You will be glad you did!

We appreciate your time and I look forward to working with you.

AP Systems

We won't contact you again if you do not request any further information.
Thank you!