brown sugar, how come you dance so sweet?

Optimizzin Al-gorithm oa at acm.org
Sun Oct 14 13:20:55 PDT 2001

> Re: possession of brown sugar and envelopes illegal ?

Actually pollen would be a lot closer than unfiltered sugar.
I believe lycopodium (a moss) spores are used as anthrax simulant,
you know, the powder in the vial you toss at the congresscritters
at the beginning of the Meeting, to make them mess their pants
and give your Project money.

At 12:45 PM 10/14/01 -0700, Morlock Elloi wrote:
>Targeted bioweapons will offer, for the first time, opportunity to get
rid of
>"others". The more "others" present a monoculture group (genetically,
eating
>habbits, behavioural patterns) the easier it will be to target them. In
this
>regard bioweapons work directly against what was driving force in
history so
>far - grandfalooning around concepts, feeling safe among the same.
>

>And this will bring some profound changes.

You may be interested in what David Brin writes about cultures actually
encouraging
(some) eccentricity in _Transparent Society_.   He also groks the
metaphor of societal
antibodies (and "T-cells" etc).