Safeweb Hotmail Question

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Oct 14 11:25:01 PDT 2001

Thanks for much help in tracing the Safeweb/Hotmail thing.

With some covert tools provided by people who I never want
to cross online, we're proceeding in a special ops mode,
deploying dirty trick tracking devices to find, corner and
cut off the head of our source, or if source is proven a noble
leaker to hide identity as an unannounced success.

Not sure how I got sucked into this ignoble pursuit, but I
blame Declan bin Cullagh and the Bush coupers for
demanding handover of heros or pay the ultimate price
of dying alive in DC.