Safeweb Hotmail Question

Luthor Blisset saeq at gmx.net
Sat Oct 13 15:32:00 PDT 2001

At 12:08 PM 10/13/01 -0400, somebody with the password to
jbdigriz at dragonsweb.org wrote:

>You're last paragraph's supposition is interesting, but the whole RIAA
>thing looks more like an rtmark action, maybe. Which would be funded  from
>within the ranks of Disney-Sony-AOL/TimeWarner-IG-Coca-Farben et al. Not
>DOD/CIA.

[...]

>You want to some see devious shit, check out rtmark. This is the
>cointelpro arm of the bait-and-switch artists who give us RATM and the
>Matrix on the one hand, and DMCA et al. on the other.

>         Exactly how, pray tell, do you figure that rtmark (and i presume
> you mean the rtmark.com people) has any relationship to
> Disney-Sony-AOL/TimeWarner-IG-Coca-Farben-et-al other then one of
> near-violent opposition?
         Last time I checked, rtmark made some of the most clever
anti-corporate propaganda I've ever seen. I'm extremely skeptical of any
claims that they are part of what they seem to so diligently oppose.

-- Luthor //Remembering is copying and copying is THEFT