Wired predicts use of Nukes

citizenq at hushmail.com citizenq at hushmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:57:46 PDT 2001

You're like so duh.
This is confirmation, corroboration?

Rumsfeld naturally neither confirms nor denies what USG will opr will not do in the future but responds using standard operating procedure for a stupid question like that.

1) "Why, yes we have seriously considered tactical nuclear weapons" = worldwide political shitstorm.

2) "No we have ruled out tactical nuclear weapons" = tallybinladen relaxation pill.

Big Smart Wired Writer of course jumps to the typically Wired Balanced Journalism conclusion that this perfectly reasonably evasiveness probably means the B61-11.

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,47319,00.html