cite, please? Re: bush wheels out the nukes

j eric townsend jet at spies.com
Fri Oct 12 13:11:29 PDT 2001

>Begin forwarded message:
>
>Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:33:22 +1000
>Subject: B61-11
>
>THE US 'ANNOUNCED' THEIR INTENTION TO USE B61-11 BUNKER BUSTERS ON LAST
>NIGHT'S NEWS BULLETINS (BUT SOMEHOW FORGOT TO REFER TO THE FACT THAT THEY
>ARE CLASSIFIED AS TACTICAL NUCLEAR WEAPONS)

I can't find any specific statement anyone made that the B61-11
weapons are being deployed.  I can find lots of mention of the GBU-28
being used. Pointers, please, to specific mentions of the B61-11
  being deployed?

--
J. Eric Townsend -- http://www.spies.com/jet

Were you in USASSG/ACSI/MACV in Vietnam, 1967-1970?  Drop me a line if so...