Feingold amendment

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Thu Oct 11 20:55:25 PDT 2001

All three Feingold amendments have been killed by votes of about 90-10
each time. So much for that idea.

I'm going to be writing tomorrow about the conference committee. I wouldn't
be too optimistic about the prospects there.

Face it, folks, Congress is now dysfunctional.*

-Declan
* Maybe it was before, but it's just so glaringly obvious now.