NYT:At U.S. Request, Networks Agree to Edit Future bin LadenTapes

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Thu Oct 11 19:20:59 PDT 2001

At 09:27 AM 10/11/01 -0500, Harmon Seaver wrote:
>      Perhaps someone out of country could put the recorded interviews up on
>a website in streaming/realplayer/quicktime/whatever format?

Or you could go straight to the horse's mouth:

Al Jazeera

http://www.aljazeera.net

Their live feed (though it's not working for me):

http://www.aljazeera.net/live.asx

"Best experienced using MS Internet Explorer 5.5"

DCF

----
"I brought up blankets, towels, toilet paper, Kleenex, aspirin, a bottle of
rum and the .38" -- What my grandmother Louise Porter Frissell took to the
evacuation assembly point at Schofield Barracks, Oahu, Territory of Hawaii,
on December 7th 1941.