Osama is Jesus

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Thu Oct 11 18:45:38 PDT 2001

D B wrote:

> I thought the coming of Christ was to be preceded by
> the Anti-christ. Wouldn't that make Osama him? Or, do
> you think someone else is noteworthy enough to wear
> that crown?
>
> If you patently answer 'Bush', well, that's not even
> trying.

Nah, Bubba's the Anti-christ, or maybe Bubba and Hillary combined. Run
down the list of the seven deadly sins and I think they're pretty well
covered.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel
  617-670-3793

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." -- Plato