Malls On Halloween

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Thu Oct 11 18:32:37 PDT 2001

D B wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Long time listener, 2nd time poster.
>
> My wife received this, and some of you on this list
> seem to be very talented at chasing down hoaxes. I am
> not so.
>
> For some reason, the formatting looks out of place in
> parts. Anyway, this is how she received it, but I have
> omitted all of the people it has been sent to. Other
> than that, it's verbatim. I haven't called the number
> yet as I just got it, and I assume it's the lady's
> work number.

Took about 15 seconds. On google, type "urban legend debunk". From the
Snopes page, type "halloween afghan" in the search box.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel
  617-670-3793

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." -- Plato