Feingold amendment text URL (was Re: CDT: congressional action call - before Friday morning, October 12, 2001)

Michael Clark mclark at cdt.org
Thu Oct 11 15:24:52 PDT 2001

Unfortunately within only a few hours of having the information
posted online, I was told that the fact sheet and the amendments were
already out of date, so I should remove the information. I hope to
have new information Friday morning, which is an eternity I realize.
I'll post it as soon as I get it.  Michael

--
Michael Clark, Webmaster
Center for Democracy and Technology

Join our Activist Network! Your participation can make a difference!
http://www.cdt.org/join/