Jesus saves but Osama pays interest

Dynamite Bob dbob at semtex.com
Thu Oct 11 16:10:04 PDT 2001

>Could it be that this is really the Millenium,
>the Second Coming is here and now, and we are just on the
>wrong side?

I thought the appearance of a tornado in Maryland (killing two)
shortly after the WTC/pentagon[1] fireworks was telling.  With the
background
of gay plagues and the anoxia in the Gulf of Mexico... and the
programmers calling "let my people go" about Dimitry... and darkness
falling over california...

But Jah could still be on our side.  He cleaned up the dotcom arrogance
for us...
though he left Larry Ellison alive.. perhaps to test us.

[1] Hey aren't wiccans into fivefold rotational symmetry??

Notcensoredyet:
http://www3.cnn.com/video/world/2001/10/07/vonat.bin.laden.affl.med.ram