You have been depressed lately!

nectar at freeasiaxxx.com nectar at freeasiaxxx.com
Thu Oct 11 06:38:15 PDT 2001

You’re gunna laugh your ass off at this one:

My newest girlfriend Tammy dumped me for looking at online
porn.  Not only that, but she accidentally walked in on me
while I was “looking” at it
http://www.freeasiaxxx.com/g1/
(if you are curious).

Here’s the best part, HER MOM WAS WITH HER!!!!!!

Man, It was TOTALLY HUMILIATING!  I had a fist fulla hand
cream, pants down to my ankles, this awesome movie of 2
Japanese girls impaling each other with HUGE dildos, the
full deal.

Her mom screamed, Tammy started yelling at me (she was so
pissed!), and all I could do was laugh.  She broke up with
me that night and called me a disgusting perv (she was lame
anyway).

So now I say, “ Fuck settling down, fuck lame-ass girls, FREE
P0RN is the way to go!”

Check it out: http://www.freeasiaxxx.com/g1/

If you want us to stop sending you email then click here:
http://www.freeasiaxxx.com/db/