NYT:At U.S. Request, Networks Agree to Edit Future binLadenTapes

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Thu Oct 11 07:50:40 PDT 2001

      Well, I would assume that if the US media is going to censor the
interviews, Osama wouldn't bother sending the tapes to them in the first place,
but instead to some non-US broadcast outlet. Or are you saying that the New
World Order is already so entrenched that Dubbya already has them all locked
down? Otherwise, why should they care about "taunting Happy Fun Fed"?

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS
CyberShamanix
hseaver at cybershamanix.com