Taleban code message on BBC

citizenQ citizenQ at ziplip.com
Thu Oct 11 08:50:55 PDT 2001

>I believe that qualify as taunting Happy Fun Fed.

Unless it's BBC, seemingly undaunted by Condi's teeth.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/monitoring/media_reports/newsid_1593000/1593104.stm

prints "verbatim excerpts" of a Taleban statement - probably enough to include sufficient bit-density for code transmission.  Might have been treated differently if a statement by Obl?