CDT: congressional action call - before Friday morning, October 12, 2001

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Wed Oct 10 23:40:21 PDT 2001

CDT is on the right track, but I'd be hesitant to call my senators and
endorse Feingold's amendments until I knew what they said. The CDT
alert is silent on details. That's a shame, since they could have
easily included a summary of the amendments (which I really will put
online soon, along with their text).

-Declan