OK, folks, the Bert-Osama connection is for real

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Oct 10 19:44:33 PDT 2001

On Wednesday, October 10, 2001, at 07:03 PM, David Honig wrote:

> At 08:46 AM 10/10/01 -0700, Xeni Jardin wrote:
>>
>> So does this mean we carpet-bomb Sesame Street as a community that
>> harbors, aids, and abets those who facilitate terrorism?
>>

> I always thought Oscar was one of those WTO black bloc types...
> or maybe a militant Green, living in a trash can like that...
>
> And their stupid "brought to you by the number N" messages
> must have been a low-baud *numbers station*.

Where do you think "cookies" got their name?

Bwaaaaahaaaaa!

All your Al Quedas are belong to us!

--Tim May
"You don't expect governments to obey the law because of some higher
moral development. You expect them to obey the law because they know
that if they don't, those who aren't shot will be hanged." - -Michael
Shirley