Register: RIAA secret meeting a hoax.

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Wed Oct 10 15:38:56 PDT 2001

Declan McCullagh wrote:

> Well, no. If folks no longer worked at their respective firms, and if they
> were seen in public thousands of miles away the same day, I think it seems
> pretty clear that the Register's "secret meeting" report is hokum.

Leaving the firms was just a cover for their continued secret work.
Sightings thousands of miles away were holograms, body doubles, or
clones. Sheesh, don't you know _anything_?

> Don't need no conspiracy theory to explain this kind of shoddy reporting.

You're just mad because you're not part of the conspiracy.

Ta,
SRF, Global Conspirator #3552

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel
  617-670-3793

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." -- Plato