who wants to be a millionaire

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Wed Oct 10 06:20:29 PDT 2001

On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 11:03:39PM -0700, Meyer Wolfsheim wrote:
> (On second thought, after reading this collection of quotes, I wouldn't be
> surprised if "mattd" AKA "Matt Taylor" were actually Agent Jeff Gordon.
> They certainly share the same obsession. When was Gordon's last psych
> eval?)

No, I've written about "mattd" in the past, and, unless the Australian
news media is lying to us, he's a self-professed anarchist who got in
legal trouble for vandalizing a McDonalds on May Day, I recall. He's
also entertained himself -- and us -- by taunting cops around the
globe with AP-threats on indymedia sites. Now he's found the
cypherpunks list and is apparently here to stay. At least until his
sentencing...

-Declan