who wants to be a millionaire

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 9 23:30:11 PDT 2001

Good points, Meyer.  Actually, "mattd" spells like Inchoate (i.e., poorly
and with similar mistakes).  Special agent Gordon, though, might be a
candidate.  Anyway, I'd still like to see a defense of AP that makes any
sense at all.

 S a n d y

P.S.  Is the "special" in "special agent" like the "special" in "Special
Olympics"?  :'D